Welcome

Come and see my assembled paper models. They were not projected by me, and all the rights about them are reserved to their respective authors. I just assemble them and post my results here. You can see and comment or just post your own finished models.
Do you want to post your models here?
Send me an e-mail!

Google
 

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Moth Spaceship - Weird Model

English Post
This is the weirdest model I have ever seen... a friend of mine gave me some drafts he had done and asked me to assemble it... Well that´s the result. I really didn´t know exactly what he meant when he named it "Moth Spaceship". Anyway, it´s here... See and please, don´t try at least you really have some time to waste.

Postagem em Português
Este é o modelo mais estranho que já vi... um amig me passou alguns esboços e me pediu que montasse o modelo... Bom, este é o resultado. Até agora eu ainda não descobri o que el quis dizer com "Moth Spaceship" (Nave Espacial Mariposa). De qualquer maneira, aqui está o resultado... Vejam, e por favor, não tentem montá-lo, a não ser que tenham mesmo algum tempo para jogar fora.

Download Moth Spaceship Papercraft Model here





No comments: