Welcome

Come and see my assembled paper models. They were not projected by me, and all the rights about them are reserved to their respective authors. I just assemble them and post my results here. You can see and comment or just post your own finished models.
Do you want to post your models here?
Send me an e-mail!

Google
 

Monday, September 24, 2007

Quake 1 - Player

English Post
This is a model made by Bhautik Joshi extracted from Quake 1 player skin. It´s a bit small and square, but if you are a fan of the game, try downloading and assembling it. You may have some problem with the small parts if you are a beginner.

Postagem em Português
Este é um modelo feito for Bhautik Joshi, extraído do jogo Quake 1. É um pouco pequeno e quadrado (não chega a ser SD), mas se você for fã do jogo, baixe e monte-o. Você pode ter alguns problemas se estiver se iniciando em "Papercraft", pois as partes do modelo são bem pequenas.

Download Quake 1 - Player Papercraft Model







No comments: